Web-based SaaS software for cash collection and dispute management, customer risk and performance management, ..., My DSO Manager is distinguished by its quality and ergonomics, its ease of implementation and its flexibility .
The solution is for all sizes of companies, from very small to large international groups. My DSO Manager is used by companies located in sixty-seven countries to date and natively manages multi-entities, multi-languages, multi-currencies.
Here are the new features recently released in My DSO Manager:
- Customer risk management & Evolution of the Credit notation ? you can now create several scoring templates with full flexibility on the number of criteria and possible answers, then choose the one you want to use for each customer.
- Associate / disassociate in mass ? it is now possible to disassociate in mass a user to a customers list, as well as removing a list of customer accounts to an existing group. This new feature allows in few clicks to always have perimeters that are consistent with your organization.
- Collection Scenarios ? the leader invoice (which generates at least the first action of the collection scenario) is now highlighted with a star.
- Web services ? a connector with Dun & Bradstreet (DNBi) is available and allows to retrieve key information from this financial information provider. Contact us for more information.
- Multi-entities Users & Authorization to connect to desired entities ? these users creation is simplified with two steps instead of three previously. Find the related online help for more information.
List of last topics in the online help:
- What is the credit notation?
- What are the interactive e-mails and how to activate them?
- How to associate a colleague to your clients?
- How to manage users of your Multi-Entities accounts?
- How to apply late payment penalties?
- How to apply recovery cost?