The compagnyP2B Solutions is a company created in 2015 and editor of the Saas software My DSO Manager used by more than 1200 companies in 85 countries. With a strong development in France and abroad, it has become a leader in its sector.
My DSO Manager is an attractive credit management solution adapted to SMEs, and large international groups that offers a set of powerful features to improve cash flow, profitability and customer satisfaction.
You will integrate a dynamic team and a human-sized company (12 people).
You collaborate on innovative projects in a friendly atmosphere with a strong qualitative approach.
Tasks:The tasks are focused primarily on the following areas:
- Support In collaboration with the support manager, you will participate in the follow-up of answers to customer requests within the given deadlines on all aspects of the solution: functional, technical (interfaces), setup, best practices. Exchanges are mainly done by e-mail, phone and video in French and English. You are able to make proposals for the development and/or adaptation of the software according to the requests.
- Support of Project Managers on their missions You will support the Project Managers in managing the implementation of My DSO Manager for our clients:
- Understand the client's organizational and system specifics.
- Assist customers for the setupof interfaces
- Train users
- Make demos.
Required profil:With a minimum of 2 years of higher education, you have at least a first experience in a credit management / cash collection and/or implementation of softwares.
What the company expects from you:
- Rigorous and methodical, you are able to take charge of a project and bring it to a successful conclusion
- Communication, you are able to adapt your communication according to your interlocutors (internal and external)
- Reliable and adept at good practices, you produce quality work that meets expectations
- Autonomy and initiative, you know how to manage your time and you are not afraid to propose changes
- Bilingual, you are able to communicate orally and in writing in technical English.
Remuneration starting from 35 K€. Compagny savings plan, health insurance, etc.