Easy Credit Notation
The Easy Crédit Notation is a company scoring tool
for assigning a credit rating to each of its clients. It is based on 9 complementary criteria configurable by the user.
The tool provides a score out of 10 and a risk category:
- A : Strong account (very low risk).
- B : Stable account (low risk).
- C : Weak account (medium / high risk).
- D : Default account (very high risk).
The score obtained allows to:
- Guide commercial negotiations to mitigate credit risk.
- Take it into account as a criteria of the credit limit set up.
- Adjust its debt collection strategy which will be more aggressive if the risk is high.
|Rating on 10